Water age Averaged

Hello good day, I have been able to perform the simulation calculating the age of water for a lake by season, dry, normal and rainy, but I have had problems in knowing what is the average age of water per season as this value displayed varies as time progresses in the simulation, what I really want to look for is the value of the average water age per season rains, droughts and normal, within the 30 days of simulation established for a season the value varies if I set it on day 10 or day 20, what I understand, now is the average water age in the simulated season the one shown at the end of the simulation?

Thank you for your understanding and your help

Hi ayalanicolas210,

Thank you for your concern, but it will better if you give me some more details as well as attach some images to help us more understand your question. Did you view the output on 2DH View, TS plot or any other function? And what did you mean “the value of the average water age per season rains, droughts and normal, within the 30 days of simulation established for a season the value varies if I set it on day 10 or day 20”?

Sincerely,