Simulation of Dissolved Oxygen

I found that the Dissolved Oxygen(DO) of my simulation is quite different from the observed value.I know the parameters affecting DO are Photosynthesis, Respiration, Reaeration, Nitrification, Heterotrophic Respiration of DOC, Chemical Oxygen Demand, Sediment Oxygen Demand. But because I don’t have algae data, I don’t simulate algae, so photosynthesis and respiration parameters may be lack. So, I want to know how can I improve the simulation of DO ?I am looking forward to your answer. Thank you very much!

Please take a look at these training videos and WQ example models for your further understanding of the main model calibration parameters.EEMS - YouTube https://www.eemodelingsystem.com/modeling-resources/test-case-models/tc-10-chapra-33-2-test-caseI recommend you first use the default setting initial value for your model. Hence, modifying the parameter as based on your observed data.

Some suggestions that may help to improve your DO calibration would be adjusting the following parameters:- Reaeration Adjustment Factor- Reaeration Constant - Sediment Oxygen Demand- SOD Temperature Coefficient- Light Extinction coefficient