Problems about the aser.inp files

Dear Professor,
My data of TWET(M) is relative humidity, and I think I should set IRELH(line 1, column 4) as 1, but now it’s 0. Where can I change the value in EE window(I didn’t find where to set)? or I can only change it in aser.inp files?
How about the other values in aser.inp files? After I pasted my atmosphere data in “temperature–atmosphere data”, the value of “C ** TASER(M) PATM(M) TDRY(M) TWET(M) RAIN(M) EVAP(M) SOLSWR(M) CLOUD(M)” changed in aser.inp file, for example, I want to change the value of
“C ** MASER TCASER TAASER IRELH RAINCVT EVAPCVT SOLRCVT CLDCVT
C ** IASWRAD REVC RCHC SWRATNF SWRATNS FSWRATF DABEDT TBEDIT HTBED1 HTBED2”

Where can I change the value in EE window(I didn’t find where to set)? or I can only change it in aser.inp files?
Thank you very much!

Hello Ravina, Welcome to the forum where all of your EFDC related questions would be answered. It is very easy to change TWET to relative humidity in EFDC Explorer. When you specify the boundary conditions for atmospheric data, then on the form “Data Series: Atmosphere” you will find a option called “Show Params” just below the name of series. When you click that button a new window will pop up with several options that you could use on atmospheric data. To Change the option from TWET Field to Rel Humidity, you just need to change the value from “0” to “1” in “TWet Field, 0-Wet Bulb, 1-Rel Hum” value field.