Problem with input files created in MATLAB

Hi, I have generated the basic input files for EPA EFDC using MATLAB grid generator: cell.inp,lxly.inp,dxdy.inp. Then I put the cellt.inp and show.inp. I am attaching the files below. However, whenever I try to run the program it says maximum iteration exceeded in external solution and when I use the demo version of EE it says there is problem with the lxly.inp files. However, if I run the EPA EFDC.exe it creates some data in the efdclog.out and efdc.out. Anyone experienced with grid generator and programming in this forum please let me know what is causing the problem in my grid generator that need to be addressed. I highly appreciate your help. Thanks.
roy_efdc.zip

I think here in this forum we do not support the EPA EFDC at all. So, please do not expect the response to those questions.

Hi,I’m a newbie. I try to run GEFDC (GridEFDC) for generating basic input EPA-EFDC, but it’s very dificult to understand clearly the meaning of parameters in Image Cards (in gefdc.inp). I have searched (by Google) but can not find out any user’guide or manual of GEFDC. Can you help me (explaining about content of gefdc.inp or manual document…)? Thanks a lot.

We don’t think there is any support for this tool or user documentation. If others have it please let us know but it seems this application was provided as part of Jeff Ji’s Hydrodynamics and WQ book and no documentation was provided with it.