Open boundary condition error

Hi. I am kwon and i need some helps of EFDC experts.I constructed Coastal grid like my attachment, and I put ssh data for south and east open boundary condition.Finally I got these error…Warning signs include all boundary condition grid cells.plz Expert.Thanks. ***Warning: South BC: Cell to North is not active. BC Cell I: 9 J: 101 ***Warning: South BC: Cell to North is not active. BC Cell I: 8 J: 101 ***Warning: South BC: Cell to North is not active. BC Cell I: 7 J: 101 ***Warning: South BC: Cell to North is not active. BC Cell I: 6 J: 101 ***Warning: South BC: Cell to North is not active. BC Cell I: 5 J: 101 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 84 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 85 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 86 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 87 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 88 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 89 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 90 ***Warning: East BC: Cell to West is not active. BC Cell I: 3 J: 91
2018/04/해수욕장-bc-input.png

I would suggest you look at the cell map indices, it would appear your IJ directions are not left to right and bottom to top. When they have a different direction it will confuse EE and you will need to set your faces differently. For example in the images attached when we change a S face to an E face it causes the issue you have.