I want to know how to output the reaction mechanism flux

I’d like to use EFDC(8.1 version) to check the circulation mechanism in the water.And the flux output method between water quality items was confirmed.However, I still want to know if the amount of flux between items can be printed.Therefore, I want to know how to output the reaction mechanism flux.For example1)I want to know how much carbon in algae is converted to DOC and POC respectively when algae die out, and if EFDC version 8.1 outputs it.2)or I want to know how mineralized the DOC in the water is and how much it is converted into DIC and how it outputs the amount in flux.3)Or I would like to print out specific figures in flux to see how much of the algae are subsiding.I want to know if the flux output of each item is possible within EFDC, not the flux output of each item. Or I am currently using version 8.1, but I would also like to know if it is not possible in this version but in higher version.

I am sorry but wee aren’t very clear on what you want to do. EE can export mass fluxes which you can then use calculate the parameters you are interested in.