How to speed up model simulacation

Dear Sir: I am wanguo, Do you remember the model questions I was asking you a few days ago(that is how to deal with the water level has been line-rising in the calculation ), and when using your revised model for computation, I found that my actual calculations were too slow. For example, I simulated two days (my simulation time is 364 days), but actually calculated a week. I would like to ask you again how to adjust so as to speed up the calculation speed. Attachments for my calculation progress, looking forward to your reply, thank you!

In fact, I did not find the control to upload the attachment in the forum. This is a pity that you can not see my calculations. But my problem as what I said, my study area grid is 21,733 cells and the time steps 2 second, but it takes 26,997 hours to run the model, which makes me hard to understand. Hope to get your help

We have updated the forum so you can now post models to it.

Here is my model in attachments, please check it. thank you!

The issue is that you have a lot of cells and using a fixed time step. We have made a few changes to your model, including dynamic time stepping and called it RUN02. It runs in about 40 hours on our machines. Another option is to coarsen the grid using CVLGrid such as in the TestGrid example attached. This is also much faster.

Sir, I verified that there are three hydrological stations in Changsha, Zhuzhou and Xiangtan, but I found that the complete time series can be verified in Changsha and Zhuzhou water stations, and the verification time of Xiangtan hydrological station is only five months (2013-03-28 00: 00 2013-08-28 00:00). I do not quite understand why this happens, I hope you can tell me how to solve this problem?

I am sorry, but I am not very clear what you are wanting to ask. If this is not related to speeding up the model and you still need help with this please start another thread for this new topic.