GetEFDC error

Dear EFDC users, Good day! I am using the EE8.4 and I encountered the error in using GetEFDC error. I activated hydrodynamics and sediments (both cohesive and non-cohesive) modules only. Error happened in reading EE_WC.out and exporting data. Can somebody solve this problem? I attached the error message and getefdc.inp file is following. Thanks.Sincerely,Minjeong --------------------------------------getefdc.inp---------------------------------------** COMMENT LINES START WITH ""** GETEFDC VER. 161128 IS USED TO:** EXTRACT EFDC BINARY FILES .OUT (EFDC 6.0 OR LATER) TO NETCDF AND ASCII FILES FOR:* 1.TIME SERIES AT SOME LOCATIONS DETERMINED BY (I,J) OR (X,Y) ** 2.TECPLOT OF ONE LAYER (K>=0) AT OME SPECIFIC SNAPSHOT** 3.ARRAYS OF DATA*** OBLIGATORY INPUT FILES:** 0.GETEFDC.INP: THIS FILE** 1.EFDC.INP** 2.LXLY.INP** 3.DXDY.INP** 4.CELL.INP** 5.CORNERS.INP** 6.MAPPGNS.INP** 7.MAPPGEW.INP** ** THE FOLLOWING BINARY FILES WILL BE READ ACCORDING TO SELECTED ITEMS** 1.EE_WS.OUT ** 2.EE_VEL.OUT ** 3.EE_WC.OUT ** 4.EE_WQ.OUT ** 5.EE_DRIFTER.OUT** 6.EE_BC.OUT** 7.EE_BED.OUT** 8.EE_TUR.OUT**** OUPUT OF GETEFDC IS STORED IN RESULT FOLDER********************************************************************************* THE FULL PATH OF INP FILES is determined by the file efdc.inp:C:\Users\USER1407\Desktop\getefdc_test\efdc.inp******************************************************************************* OPTIONS FOR OUTPUT:** LAYK = K>0: DATA AT LAYER NUMBER K TO BE EXPORTED AT TIME=JULTIME ** 0: DEPTH-AVERAGED DATA IS EXPORTED** -1: Get High Frequency output FOR CELLS** -2: Extract data for Time series at a height above bed (m)** -3: LOAD TMP.DAT AND EXPORT TECPLOT**** ZOPT = 1: FOR THE DEPTH UNDER WATER SURFACE IF LAYK=-2** 2: FOR THE HEIGHT ABOVE BOTTOM IF LAYK=-2** NDRIFTER : N1:N2 A SET OF DRIFTER TO GET (X,Y,Z)****** JULTIME : JULIAN TIME FOR SELECTED LAYER** > MAXTIME THEN JULTIME=MAXTIME** 0 DATA FOR ALL SNAPSHOT** NLOC : NUMBER OF CELLS TO EXTRACT TIMESERIES** ROTA = 1: (U,V) AT CELL CENTER ROTATED TO TRUE EAST AND TRUE NORTH** 0: (U,V) AT CELL FACES WITHOUT ROTATION** INDEX = 1: (I,J) OF CELLS ARE GIVEN** 0: (X,Y) OF CELLS ARE GIVEN** VPROF = 1: EXPORT VERTICAL PROFILE** = 0: NO EXPORTATION FOR VERTICAL PROFILE**** TECPLOT = 1: EXPORT DATA FOR TECPLOT** = 0: NO TECPLOT EXPORTATION********************************************************************************* LAYK JULTIME NLOC ROTA INDEX VPROF TECPLOT ZOPT NDRIFTER 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 1:5******************************************************************************* I/X : I Index or X of cell**** J/Y : J Index or Y of cell**** ZINT : THE DEPTH UNDER WS OR HEIGHT ABOVE BED (m) ** FOR TIME SERIES EXTRACTION IF LAYK=-2********************************************************************************* I/X J/Y ZINT(m)** 314782.0 3941547.0 0.5 10 150 0.5
getEFDC-error.jpg
getEFDC-error-1.jpg

Dear EFDC developers,I’ve been waiting for being informed about this issue. Sincerely,Minjeong

Did you modify and recompile GetEFDC or are you just running the exe? As the user guidance describes, this is an open source tool and is only intended as a building block, so you should modify it to meet your specific needs. However, after some testing we think some updates to this tool are required due to recent modifications of EFDC+ output format for EEMS8.4. We will let you know when they are completed and we have release the new version.