Generate animation problem

Hi,
I am using the Generate Animation tool in the Graphics toolbar, but I found that the video cannot be played in either MP4 or AVI format. I tried several approaches, but none of them worked. This is strange because AVI and MP4 are standard formats. Is there a problem with the system, or is there something else I should do? I am using version 12.1. Thank you.
Best regards,
Qingyang Huang

is anyone able to generate animation and give me a quick tutorial on it?

Hi qingyan,

The animation export feature is easily visible under the Graphics menu and the selection of animated window depends on the currently opened View windows (i.e., 2DH, 2DV) within EE working domain. I believe if you saw the MP4 and AVI formats, you’ve got a good command of it. There’s also a tutorial video for this feature here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Pv13_6Kg0

Regarding the error, unfortunately, I experience some software malfunctions when exporting the 2DH windows too. Good news is in the upcoming release, these issues will be resolved. So it would be appreciated if you could wait for our update which will be put out soon. Until then, please do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thank you very much for your patience. Your feedback is highly valued.