ERROR when compiling newest EFDC source code

We have just bought EFDC Explorer and source code is provided. Then I tried to compile it. However, I failed as one error occurred. Below is my procedure:(1)I click the “EFDCPlus_084_DSI.sln” by Visual Studio (Visual Studio2013+Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1);(2)Compile;(3)An error “unresolved external symbol” occurred, which is shown in Fig.1 & Fig.2.Below is what I have done:I have asked one technical support of DSI, and he said maybe it is because my compile platform is not the “recommended one (Intel Fortran v11 and Visual Studio 2015 (v14))”. However, I think maybe it is not the case. By the way, I suspect whether this VS & IVF combination can be run successfully (see Fig.4)? I noticed that in “Additional include directories”, there is a folder “d:\GIT\DSI\EFDCModelingSystem\EFDC\lib\include” , which is shown in Fig.3. I guess maybe this is the reason because I haven’t received such a file.How can I fix this error and compile EE’s source code successfully? Look forward to your reply!
Fig1.png
Fig2.png
Fig3.png
Fig4.png

Sorry to hear that you are having issues compiling. We don’t think that folder you are asking about is the issue as it is not called. We don’t know where the function _atexit comes from, but the solution should be to comment out all lines in the function SET_EXCEPTION_TRAPS in file runcontrol.f90

Thanks, it works. However, it is still a temporary expedient. Could you please ask someone who works for the source file to see “where the function _atexit comes from”?

For the latest version of the code, the function we used to compile is below: INTEGER(IK4) FUNCTION SET_EXCEPTION_TRAPS USE GLOBAL,ONLY:IK4 USE IFPORT INTEGER(IK4) IRET IRET = 0 ! *** SET THE INTERFACE FOR THE EXCEPTION TRAP !INTERFACE TO INTEGER(4) FUNCTION ATEXIT C,ALIAS:’_atexit’ ! EXTERNAL FUN !END !EXTERNAL QUIT !WRITE(*,’(A)’)‘SETTING EXCEPTION TRAPS’ !IRET=ATEXIT(QUIT) !IF( IRET/=0)STOP’CAN’‘T TRAP EXCEPTIONS’ SET_EXCEPTION_TRAPS = IRET END FUNCTION SET_EXCEPTION_TRAPS