EPA EFDC error in input files

Hi, I am a graduate student and trying to run EPA EFDC. As a graduate student, I could not afford the EFDC Explorer version. I have generated the basic files required for the hydrodynamic run of a test scenario. Whenever I try to run it is showing error reading lxly.inp. I could not attach the files. Can you please tell me what is causing the problem and how to fix the lxly.inp file. Any kinds of helps are highly appreciated.The Input files that I have created can be found in the google drive link: test model on 12_2_2019 - Google Drive

The EFDC+ code is now available for you to use and can be downloaded from the link below. We would recommend you use this version of the code and post to the forum if you still have issues with your model. Also, we would recommend using EE too as it is very difficult to built a correctly configured model without it. EFDC+ 8.5 now available on Github! – EE Modeling System

Thanks for replying. I have used cartesian grids instead of curvilinear for my model. Agian, I have used 0 for ISCO as I am not using curvilinear grids. In that case when I am runnig EFDC using cmd it is showing the Lc value is wrong, though it is not. Again, When I am putting the Lc value that is suggested in the efdc.out file the following error comes: “maximum iterations exceeded in external solution”. Please let me know if I can use cartesian grids for my model? I have previously ran a small test model using cartesian grids and ISCO value set to 0. Thanks.

You can certainly generate a regular cartesian grid using the grid generator we have provided here on GitHub: https://github.com/dsi-llc/EFDCPlus/tree/master/GridGeneratorThat grid generating tool is pretty easy to use, and you will have no problem generating a regular cartesian grid.We don’t recommend using the EPA EFDC version 1.01, as it is quite old now and is a bit difficult to use compared to EFDC+. Please give it a try using the tools we provide on GitHub. A lot of the issues you appear to be having should be resolved by using our grid generating tool to create the input files.