Efdc11.7 and swan

When I refer to the videohttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eU7VXzuphL8&pp=ygUJZWZkYyBzd2Fu
When using the swan model in efdc11.7 version to simulate waves, there is no result

Hi 1512813770
There seems to be an error when viewing wave parameters results using version EEMS11.7:

But this error has been fixed in version EEMS 11.8:

the installation version of EEMS 11.8 is ready on the website you can download to run for your model
I uploaded two videos detailing the process above that you can use for reference.

Sincerely,
BMHoa

very appreciate your help!but when i check total bed
Shear is same as you,but the wave-induced shear stress is very small like 9.98E-10N/m,and I don’t know why.

hi 1512813770
Could you please take a screenshot of your model 2DH or wave-induced shear stress series with very small values? Their value is not small on my model, You can see in the attached image below

Sincerely,
BMHoa

this is my wave-induced Shear Stress result

I don’t where is the problem happening

Dear BMHoa
I can only use ee11.7 for some reason,and I don’t know how to solve this problem

Hi 1512813770
I have seen the values for wave-induced shear stress, they seem too small, I will talk to the programming team early next week and will let you know soon,

Sincerely,
BMHoa

Dear BMHoa
Can you help me to see my model? I’m at my wit’s end and need help.

Sincerely,
Sherlly

Hi Sherlly

There seems to be a display error related to the wave-induced shear stress value, we will fix it soon, if you have any problem configuring your model, you can post a question on the forum or send the model to me at bmhoa@dsi.llc or send it to the support team at ee_support@ds-intl.biz?

Sincerely,
BMHoa

Dear BMHoa
thanks for you help!Can I send my model to you email bmhoa@dsi.llc to help me check the problem?
Sincerely
Sherlly

Dear 1512813770

Of course, please list the problem you are facing with the model and send it to me, also cc to ee_support@ds-intl.biz

Sincerely,
BMHoa

Dear BMHoa
What is your email

hi 1512813770
my email is bmhoa@dsi.llc