Calibration Bug

I clicked Model Analysis in Model Control to do the Calibration Time Series, then I right click and select Define Calibration Series. I set Water Quality in the Primary Group, select Chlorophyll a in the Parameter. But when I press OK and draw the Time-Series Plots, I find that the selected Chlorophyll a in the Parameter will become to the Total Organic Nitrogen. And When I change the selected parameter to Total Phosphorus and draw the Time-Series Plots, the selected Total Phosphorus parameter will become to the Chlorophyll a.

Thanks for pointing this out to us. This is a bug in EE10.0. We have fixed the issue for the upcoming release.